Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
5 comments:
I've got a copy this on my office wall.
I need a hidden video camera to capture the reactions of others, especially some younger workers who do not even know what a typewriter is.
That would be very interesting!
Bill M, please tell me you retyped it instead of printing off the digital image! ;)
@ Richard P, jeepers, you're right! I was going to print this out, but it's more fitting (and way cooler) to type it out. Good call, sir.
And thanks to you also for alerting us to this.
Boom.
http://prepaidenvelope.tumblr.com/
Let's send more of these...
Post a Comment