"The Typewriter (In the 21st Century)" will screen at the San Francisco Public Library this Saturday (May 25) at 3 pm. Details here.
Meanwhile, here's a great interview with producer Gary Nicholson and other interesting people at the first L.A. Type-In:
SCVTV.com 7/2011 Out & About with Roger Martin: Type-In from SCVTV Santa Clarita on Vimeo.
UPDATE July 2013: The whole film is now available on Hulu (for US viewers):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
-
If I already have your address, you can just leave a comment here.
No comments:
Post a Comment