Friday, October 18, 2013
"The Typist" -- an indie film that needs our help
"It's about a young man who likes to type on an old-fashioned typewriter. But he's lonely. So he goes out on an adventure to look for people of his type..."
Filmmaker Abraham Heisler is looking to get his movie into festivals. You can support him on the Kickstarter-like site Pozible.
Thanks to Peter Eipers for drawing this to my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Type-In at California Typewriter ! 2362 San Pablo Ave., Berkeley, CA Friday, July 17, 2015, 5-7 pm
-
Seen on Instagram . I believe it's an Olivetti! PS: I found the original source: PantoGraph .
-
OK, here are two more, kind of silly indications that typewriters are all the rage: Typewriter nails Typewriter-themed hotel room
-
It's just a week away, Tuesday, June 23 , the anniversary date of the U.S. patent filed by Christopher Latham Sholes and company for an...
-
You name a subject, you name a price, and Knowles writes you a poem. ... " I love typewriters, because I purchase them from antique sto...

2 comments:
Bow ties and typewriters are a match made in heaver.
You need suspenders and a stylin' hat to finish it though ;)
Post a Comment