Perhaps, like me, you've seen Kasbah Mod's beautiful custom typewriters.
But I didn't know that "around 75-100 machines are sold each month at prices ranging from $200 to $1,200."
The success of Kasbah Mod and USB Typewriter make me start to believe that the time is ripe for what McGet calls a 21st-century typewriter. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V. McFeate...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
-
If I already have your address, you can just leave a comment here.

2 comments:
They can meet and merge in the resurrected Sphinx!
I had no idea either he was selling that many a month! There's a guy here in LA that sells custom ones which he semi regularly posts on Craigslist and formerly at Etsy too, I think, but he doesn't get as much press.
Post a Comment