The Chromatic Typewriter is a conceptual art piece consisting of a modified late-1930s Underwood typewriter that types a spectrum of colors, rather than the letters of an alphabet.
Click here for more information on this amazing typewriter art.
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
Hello everyone -- back when Google redid the layout system and backgrounds, the old format I'd set up here got transferred over by some...
Even though other typospherians have covered the issue better than I ever could, I thought I'd share some cinematic examples of mechanic...
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- Southern California Type-In, Sept 23
- Typewriters in the News
- I Never Tire of Reading a Typewriter Repairman Art...
- The Typewriter Survives
- Be (cooperatively) shocking!
- Power cut forces courts to pull out typewriters an...
- iTypewriter Gives Your iPad a Retro Feel
- The Chromatic Typewriter
- 10 of History’s Most Beautiful Typewriters?
- The International Correspondence Initiative
- Qwerty is a rainbow.
- Learn to Type the U.S. Navy Way
- ▼ August (12)