Experience the Unplug & Type-In on March 8th from 12-4 pm, in conjunction with the National Day of Unplugging. It is free and fun for all ages!
• Type your own letter, poem, or whatnot.
• Bring your overdue Thank You note and let Erica Di Bona of ArtofThankYou.com help you Type it out!
• Request Topacia Althaus of Poem Corner, to type a poem just for you.
• Enter the Word Play Photo Booth and enter our Raffle for typewriter inspired gifts.
• See new "Famous TypOwriters," art featuring the personal writing tools of Ray Bradbury and Orson Welles!
• Ask Ermanno of Star Office Machines or Ruben of US Office Machines, about supplies or repairs for your machine.
• Relish the memories, history and Tell Your Typewriter Story (you're invited to share your story on video if you like.)
L.A. Marler Studio, 3000 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90405
If you're going to be in the Tacoma, Washington area on May 1, grab a typewriter and stop by the main branch of the public library . Ano...
COLD HARD TYPE III Backspaces Typewritten Tales of Time Travel edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V....
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ▼ February (4)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)