Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
-
If I already have your address, you can just leave a comment here.
7 comments:
Kewl, always a good signal for a typewriter.
Yes!
Haha, excellent!
Mr. King uses the hunt and peck method, it seems.
Ha! That's great!
Don't we just love that! Those two guys don't get it - they probably think he's crazy (but in a good way - like us)
I like this guy - a mid 50's Royal QDL??!!
Post a Comment