I'm so glad this is a Canadian show. A typical American talk radio personality would have been rude, mocking, and hasty.
If you're going to be in the Tacoma, Washington area on May 1, grab a typewriter and stop by the main branch of the public library . Ano...
COLD HARD TYPE III Backspaces Typewritten Tales of Time Travel edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V....
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- Anyone Still Using a Typewriter?
- The Typewriter Is Dead, Long Live The Typewriter
- Round Ribbon Results #1
- The Origin of "Typecasting"
- CBC interview with Matt Cidoni
- News Links
- Towards a multi-lingual typosphere?
- Type-in: Tacoma, WA - May 1, 2011
- Type-in: Los Angeles! May 22nd, 2011
- The 2nd Phoenix Type-In
- Swiss Meeting
- Free to a Good Home
- Call for mail fiends
- Type-In Roundup
- This Week in the Typosphere
- ▼ April (15)