Did you know that the term "typecasting" was apparently coined by Paul Lagasse in this blog entry from September 20, 2005?
His blog, Sotto Voce, is still going, and he's still typecasting. Good going, Paul.
Typeface designer María Ramos Silva refers to blogs from the typosphere in her informative 20-minute presentation on typewriter typeface de...
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
COLD HARD TYPE III Backspaces Typewritten Tales of Time Travel edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V....
Hey folks, Mike.Speegle here. I know this newfangled blog wasn't meant as some sort of retromechanical Craig's, but this seemed li...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- Anyone Still Using a Typewriter?
- The Typewriter Is Dead, Long Live The Typewriter
- Round Ribbon Results #1
- The Origin of "Typecasting"
- CBC interview with Matt Cidoni
- News Links
- Towards a multi-lingual typosphere?
- Type-in: Tacoma, WA - May 1, 2011
- Type-in: Los Angeles! May 22nd, 2011
- The 2nd Phoenix Type-In
- Swiss Meeting
- Free to a Good Home
- Call for mail fiends
- Type-In Roundup
- This Week in the Typosphere
- ▼ April (15)