- A reminder that there's a Tacoma type-in planned for May 1 for those in the area.
- Another one seems to be shaping up in May in the Los Angeles area, at the Red Lion Tavern in Silverlake. Discussions are taking place on the PTF and on the TYPEWRITERS group.
- Looks like all my whining is doing the trick: sounds like there's at least a Berkeley-based typer, myself, and now someone in Silicon Valley is making type-in noises. Could this be The Secret at work? Um, no. But I'm all for happy coincidences. San Francisco Bay Area people, let's talk!
- Another UK blogger joined the mix, though he's a goodly distance from the others. If you folks are planning a get-together -- or a typewrun -- we're happy to promote it here.
- Rob B. suggested a virtual type-in in the comments to his latest scanning incident. This is one of those forehead-slappingly obvious things I wish I'd thought of. Of course we should be able to manage a virtual type-in.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Typeface designer María Ramos Silva refers to blogs from the typosphere in her informative 20-minute presentation on typewriter typeface de...
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
COLD HARD TYPE III Backspaces Typewritten Tales of Time Travel edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V....
Hey folks, Mike.Speegle here. I know this newfangled blog wasn't meant as some sort of retromechanical Craig's, but this seemed li...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- Anyone Still Using a Typewriter?
- The Typewriter Is Dead, Long Live The Typewriter
- Round Ribbon Results #1
- The Origin of "Typecasting"
- CBC interview with Matt Cidoni
- News Links
- Towards a multi-lingual typosphere?
- Type-in: Tacoma, WA - May 1, 2011
- Type-in: Los Angeles! May 22nd, 2011
- The 2nd Phoenix Type-In
- Swiss Meeting
- Free to a Good Home
- Call for mail fiends
- Type-In Roundup
- This Week in the Typosphere
- ▼ April (15)