- A reminder that there's a Tacoma type-in planned for May 1 for those in the area.
- Another one seems to be shaping up in May in the Los Angeles area, at the Red Lion Tavern in Silverlake. Discussions are taking place on the PTF and on the TYPEWRITERS group.
- Looks like all my whining is doing the trick: sounds like there's at least a Berkeley-based typer, myself, and now someone in Silicon Valley is making type-in noises. Could this be The Secret at work? Um, no. But I'm all for happy coincidences. San Francisco Bay Area people, let's talk!
- Another UK blogger joined the mix, though he's a goodly distance from the others. If you folks are planning a get-together -- or a typewrun -- we're happy to promote it here.
- Rob B. suggested a virtual type-in in the comments to his latest scanning incident. This is one of those forehead-slappingly obvious things I wish I'd thought of. Of course we should be able to manage a virtual type-in.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
Seen on Instagram . I believe it's an Olivetti! PS: I found the original source: PantoGraph .
Even though other typospherians have covered the issue better than I ever could, I thought I'd share some cinematic examples of mechanic...
The Privacy of Typewriters by Les Murray I am an old book troglodyte one who composes on paper and types up the result as many...
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- Anyone Still Using a Typewriter?
- The Typewriter Is Dead, Long Live The Typewriter
- Round Ribbon Results #1
- The Origin of "Typecasting"
- CBC interview with Matt Cidoni
- News Links
- Towards a multi-lingual typosphere?
- Type-in: Tacoma, WA - May 1, 2011
- Type-in: Los Angeles! May 22nd, 2011
- The 2nd Phoenix Type-In
- Swiss Meeting
- Free to a Good Home
- Call for mail fiends
- Type-In Roundup
- This Week in the Typosphere
- ▼ April (15)