- 5,791 pages turned total since the start of the site
- 3,027 pages turned in the last "month" (2011 Apr 7 – 2011 May 6)
- We roughly average about 100 views a day, some days flirting with 200 views. It's pretty steady all day, so my obsessive reloading isn't skewing the results.
- Firefox accounts for 49% of browser traffic (see obsessive reloading, above.) Chrome, IE, and Safari are neck-in-neck around the 15% mark.
- All time most popular page: the initial roll call post (155 views), followed by the Los Angeles type-in announcement (56 views) and then the origin of the term "typecasting" (46 views.) I've surely just messed up those numbers by linking to them.
- Top traffic sources: typosphere.net, www.typosphere.net, and strikethru.net
- Traffic comes from the same countries as our map, plus Canada ranks highly. Any Canadian bloggers hiding out there that want to be added? Just post a reply.
- "typosphere" as a search term leads people here the most, in various forms, though "matt cidoni" and "la vie graphite" are vying for fifth place. It's a battle royale for this dubious honor.
- This site is still ad-free, and supported purely by your collective awesomeness. Keep those fingers on the keys!
Friday, May 6, 2011
Your (Late) Monthly Stats Update
It's kind of cool that Blogger offers automatic traffic stats, although since this site is mostly just a launch pad to our own personal ones, there's not a lot of Great Truths hidden in the numbers. But for those of you who enjoy such things, here's a little rundown on the Typosphere's second full month of life, a few days late:
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
Seen on Instagram . I believe it's an Olivetti! PS: I found the original source: PantoGraph .
Even though other typospherians have covered the issue better than I ever could, I thought I'd share some cinematic examples of mechanic...
The Privacy of Typewriters by Les Murray I am an old book troglodyte one who composes on paper and types up the result as many...
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- Hermes Baby on air
- I'm a murderer (of typewriters)
- The typosphere in Polish
- L.A. Type-In: video
- Typewriter article in the SF Chronicle
- Tom Furrier, TV Star
- Global Typosphere
- Typewriting Around the World?
- Brooklyn Type-Out May 15
- Invent a neologism for me, please
- Your (Late) Monthly Stats Update
- Round Ribbon Time Again
- Alan Seaver on TV
- ▼ May (13)