Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blatant plug time!

To be fair, I waited as long as I possibly could before perverting the pure and worthy cause of WTTT for my own fiendish ends. So when you indict me mentally (as well you should) for my crimes, recall – if you will – that I waited a full seven days before I did so.

So without further ado, I would like to invite you to become one of the literally dozens of happy persons who have purchased and enjoyed Pen and Platen: Short Stories Written the Long Way.

MARVEL! At the non-bilateral exploits of legendary gunfighter, Silas Starkweather!

GASP! At the horrible leviathan of the deep!

THRILL! As you plunge into the fevered mind of a madman!

PAY! Only $0.99!

Thanks, and enjoy.

-Mike

9 comments:

Ted said...

you invite "to to"?

Mike Speegle said...

Clearly, big-time writers cannot be bothered to grammar-check.

Bill M said...

aaaahh, if I only had a Kindle.

but, Santa Claus is coming to town.

I enjoy Mike's writing and hope to have a Kindle soon.

Richard P said...

I'm reading the collection and having a lot of fun.

You don't need a Kindle -- Kindle software can be downloaded free onto your computer.

Mike Speegle said...

...or i-device!

Justin Lamb said...

Can I fork over some dough to have a printed version?

Justin Lamb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin Lamb said...

To make it simple, I should just download it and print it myself. I want to read but I'm not a fan of lengthy reading in digital format. What a stick in the mud.

Mike Speegle said...

Physical copies of P&P will be available with the new year, thanks to the selfless contributions of folks like Mr. Clemens and Sir Bowker.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive