You name a subject, you name a price, and Knowles writes you a poem. ... "I love typewriters, because I purchase them from antique stores and I imagine all of the owners who pressed the keys before me, and how many letters, stories or words that it produced. They have a positive energy."
More ...
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
-
Latest news: Steve Soboroff collects typewriters of the famous ( L.A. Times story including references to the typewriter renaissance and ...
-
-
Perhaps, like me, you've seen Kasbah Mod 's beautiful custom typewriters. But I didn't know that " around 75-100 mach...
2 comments:
That is so cool! Thanks for the post. It is a good story and Ryan has a great idea. I wish him success.
It's an impressive story.
Post a Comment