You name a subject, you name a price, and Knowles writes you a poem. ... "I love typewriters, because I purchase them from antique stores and I imagine all of the owners who pressed the keys before me, and how many letters, stories or words that it produced. They have a positive energy."
More ...
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V. McFeate...
-
Just a quick reminder to have a camera and typewriter on hand for next Thursday, June 23, to commemorate Typewriter Day in your part of the ...
-
November is just under two weeks away. Have you thrown your hat into the Typewriter Brigade ring? Consider using a typewriter for your draf...
-
Is International Typewriter Appreciation Month going to be an annual event? Only the typosphere knows for sure. link goes to last year...
-
For the stats junkies: 2,969 pages viewed in the month of May, with most of the traffic coming to the roll-call post and originating from t...
2 comments:
That is so cool! Thanks for the post. It is a good story and Ryan has a great idea. I wish him success.
It's an impressive story.
Post a Comment