Monday, November 26, 2012
Anthem of the Typosphere?
Rolf Liebermann - Symphonie Les Echanges (Version für 156 Büromaschinen) Expo 1964 Edit: this was recently mentioned in a story on (U.S.) National Public Radio. Thanks for the pointer, Ted!
Labels:
videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
5 comments:
I don't see the video, but one is here.. By the way, the Symphony was composed for the Swiss National Exposition (EXPO) 1964 in Lausanne (Expo 64).
Fixed, I hope...
Yes, it's working now.
Sweeeeeet. Might have to convert it to a music file so I can load up on my phone.
Absolutely love this!
Post a Comment