This second video is an on-line extended footage extra featuring some kids from my classes. I also wax philosophical on the typewriter's past, present, and future.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
NBC Nightly News Story About Typewriters
NBC Nightly News aired this video this evening. There are some familiar faces; mine notwithstanding.
This second video is an on-line extended footage extra featuring some kids from my classes. I also wax philosophical on the typewriter's past, present, and future.
This second video is an on-line extended footage extra featuring some kids from my classes. I also wax philosophical on the typewriter's past, present, and future.
Labels:
in the news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
-
-
Latest news: Steve Soboroff collects typewriters of the famous ( L.A. Times story including references to the typewriter renaissance and ...
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
5 comments:
Great coverage story. Only wish it had been SHE on TV4 who was doing the segment.
Nice stories. I missed them on TV. Thanks for posting.
Outstanding!
"Where's the one?!" Priceless!
The second clip was great.
very nice!
Post a Comment