A good chunk of Steve Soboroff's collection of typewriters owned by famous people is now on display at Northeastern University in Boston.
Stories:
Boston Magazine
Huffington Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
2 comments:
Wish I were in Boston.
I wish I still lived in PA. From where I lived Boston would be a nice week end trip.
Post a Comment