Thursday, September 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, here are two more, kind of silly indications that typewriters are all the rage: Typewriter nails Typewriter-themed hotel room
-
Latest news: Steve Soboroff collects typewriters of the famous ( L.A. Times story including references to the typewriter renaissance and ...
-
-
You name a subject, you name a price, and Knowles writes you a poem. ... " I love typewriters, because I purchase them from antique sto...
-
Along with a slightly oily-musty-sulpher smell and the occasional half-used eraser, many typewriters come to us with a story attached. Gary ...

3 comments:
Looking so much forward to that!! Good luck!!
Great stuff, glad you got it all sorted out and were able to share this with us. I really enjoyed listening to the extracts from The Typewriter Revolution and can't wait for my copy to arrive!
Looking forward to browsing and bookmarking with that black and red ribbon. I've put my pre-order in. :)
Post a Comment