Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...


11 comments:
Congratulations, Richard! That looks like a fantastic piece of work!!!
I ordered my copy earlier this evening.
Eeeeexcellent!
Congrats, RP! Looking forward to snagging a copy.
Thanks Richard.
Mine is ready for Monday delivery.
Mine's on order, should come next week. Why can't Amazon get that drone delivery service running? Oh, the wait!
Congratulations! At long last! Typewriter Revolution should be arriving soon at our local bookstore.
Soon after my comment the door bell rang. It was my copy of the book. This is a must-have book for all Typospherians.
I found mine on the porch when I came home Sunday night, and it was only by great force of will that I didn't stay up all night reading it. -- Janet
Arrived today... I had to stop everything I was doing and go through it. Wonderful... great job. Gerald
The book is a marvel. An absolute marvel.
Post a Comment