Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
Looks like there's some interest in having a virtual Type-In over the weekend using the Google+ video chat. If anyone is interested or w...
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Quick, before Blogger melts down again! A few years ago, I got all ambitious over on Clickthing and declared an elaborate celebration of Typ...
-
Hello Typosphere, long time no post. I've been fiddling around with Google+ (a.k.a., Google's response to Facebook.) I've found ...


3 comments:
I've got to see if I can get a copy. I'm a child at heart and have one or 2 other children's typewriter books.
Hi. It was reviewed in the LA Times on February 26 and featured in my Typewriters in the News post back then. RM
We love this book, and it is waiting to be unwrapped!
Post a Comment