Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
OK, here are two more, kind of silly indications that typewriters are all the rage: Typewriter nails Typewriter-themed hotel room
-
Latest news: Steve Soboroff collects typewriters of the famous ( L.A. Times story including references to the typewriter renaissance and ...
-
-
You name a subject, you name a price, and Knowles writes you a poem. ... " I love typewriters, because I purchase them from antique sto...
-
Along with a slightly oily-musty-sulpher smell and the occasional half-used eraser, many typewriters come to us with a story attached. Gary ...
4 comments:
I've got to have one of those prints great no-ribbon typewriters.
Yah, How'd they do that?
That’s fascinating.....
Hi everyone! I'm happy that you like the project :)
For those of you in the US, it will be presented at the Lowell Celebrates Kerouac Festival this October : http://www.lowellcelebrateskerouac.org/festival/
You can also follow the project on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamjackproject/
Post a Comment