Monday, October 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
For the stats junkies: 2,969 pages viewed in the month of May, with most of the traffic coming to the roll-call post and originating from t...
-
November is just under two weeks away. Have you thrown your hat into the Typewriter Brigade ring? Consider using a typewriter for your draf...
-
Just a quick reminder to have a camera and typewriter on hand for next Thursday, June 23, to commemorate Typewriter Day in your part of the ...
-
Is International Typewriter Appreciation Month going to be an annual event? Only the typosphere knows for sure. link goes to last year...
-
That funny rumbling sound? I think it's the NaNoWriMo Typewriter Brigade starting to wake. And lo, the literary world doth tremble, ...

2 comments:
whose Triumph is that?
I'll buy now! lol
I will be there!
Post a Comment