Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
Typewriter Day: June 23, 2012 Thought I forgot, didn't you?* Typewriter Day 2012 is this Saturday. Last year we had a trans-global...
-
" I am well versed in the focus-stealing racket one can make with a vintage manual typewriter. I use a manual typewriter — and the Unit...
-
Hello everyone -- back when Google redid the layout system and backgrounds, the old format I'd set up here got transferred over by some...
5 comments:
I've got a copy this on my office wall.
I need a hidden video camera to capture the reactions of others, especially some younger workers who do not even know what a typewriter is.
That would be very interesting!
Bill M, please tell me you retyped it instead of printing off the digital image! ;)
@ Richard P, jeepers, you're right! I was going to print this out, but it's more fitting (and way cooler) to type it out. Good call, sir.
And thanks to you also for alerting us to this.
Boom.
http://prepaidenvelope.tumblr.com/
Let's send more of these...
Post a Comment