The most encouraging thing about Furrier’s posts, however, are the before and after photos he takes of machines that look like they were drudged up from the depths of the most foul swamps.Here's the article.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Give a Typewriter for Christmas... 2012
Another news item featuring Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop via a Boston-based blog.
Labels:
in the news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
-
If I already have your address, you can just leave a comment here.
2 comments:
Great article. I admire Tom's work and wish I lived closer. One day I may get to visit his shop.
More good news!
Post a Comment