Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...



3 comments:
I couldn't think of a better venue than California Typewriter, you're going to have an awesome time!
Looking forward to it! In homage to the history of the Berkeley protests of yore, I plan to chain myself to the nearest Olympia and sing "Kumbaya" really loudly until I'm cut free.
Great graphics, and I'm greatly looking forward to the meetup.
Post a Comment