I thought I'd take a moment to highlight one of the most remarkable blogs in our blogroll, Types of America. Read the whole story here, and be sure to check out the other posts from this mysterious typing traveler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
-
-
Latest news: Steve Soboroff collects typewriters of the famous ( L.A. Times story including references to the typewriter renaissance and ...
-
Perhaps, like me, you've seen Kasbah Mod 's beautiful custom typewriters. But I didn't know that " around 75-100 mach...

2 comments:
Yah, remarkable stories & photos from that guy. Kinda wish I could have lunch with him now that he's in AZ. (although I suppose he's prolly somewhere else now).
I came across this blog last winter and did not add it to my reading list. Therefore I forgot to revisit it.
Thanks for the post. It's now on my blogroll.
Post a Comment