There's a nice article in Sunday's New York Times about the revival of small-scale print zines. Instead of pointing you to the web version, I've scanned the newsprint version, which seems only fitting:
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k91/mysteriousmri/zines.jpg
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
5 comments:
Neat! Makes me want to start up a little zine with my friends, but it'd probably be all dark and angst filled and lame. College kids, good grief.
Made me think of an old favorite from the 90's that apparently is still published!
http://microcosmpublishing.com/catalog/title/1602/
that website looks like a great time suck - I wish I hadn't found it on the eve of NaNo
Ah yes, notagain -- I have met "John Marr," in fact. We share an interest in Harry Stephen Keeler.
Dammit, now you've got me looking at it!
ooh, typewriter!
I've pinched this to go on our blog www.blog.wordswithjam.co.uk. Hope you don't mind. I've linked back to you. JD
Post a Comment