Gary Yokoyama/The Hamilton Spectator
Over at Hamilton Spectator we find this delicious article on a shop that still sells typewriters, pens and rubber stamps. A throwback from when it opened in the 1920s. I'd love to step inside this shop!
Monday, September 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Call for submissions MAINSPRINGS Tales of Typewriters in the Age of AI edited by Richard Polt and Andrew V. McFeaters published by Loo...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
-
If I already have your address, you can just leave a comment here.
3 comments:
What a neat place! I wonder what sort of typewriters they sell.
Seems like an awesome place to hang out. I wonder what prices are like.
Wonderful. You'd think the article would include a photo of the typewriters.
Post a Comment