Here's a shout-out to typospherians Zac Burlingame (An *sshole With A Typewriter) and Sam Feller (Awkward Engineer), who are launching Kickstarter projects.
Zac is publishing a poetry chapbook and Sam has created The Ultimate in Cookie Dunking Technology. You can pledge as much or as little as you like to support their projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...

2 comments:
Wow, thanks so much for the shout-out! It's amazing how supportive the typosphere is!
Thank you! I haven't been typing as much lately, but I assure you, the typewriter is in a place of pride in the living room, ready to be typed on at a moments notice!
-Sam (aka the Awkward Engineer)
Post a Comment