Did you know that the term "typecasting" was apparently coined by Paul Lagasse in this blog entry from September 20, 2005?
His blog, Sotto Voce, is still going, and he's still typecasting. Good going, Paul.
Learn more about Red Door here .
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
COLD HARD TYPE III Backspaces Typewritten Tales of Time Travel edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V....
Hello everyone -- back when Google redid the layout system and backgrounds, the old format I'd set up here got transferred over by some...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- Anyone Still Using a Typewriter?
- The Typewriter Is Dead, Long Live The Typewriter
- Round Ribbon Results #1
- The Origin of "Typecasting"
- CBC interview with Matt Cidoni
- News Links
- Towards a multi-lingual typosphere?
- Type-in: Tacoma, WA - May 1, 2011
- Type-in: Los Angeles! May 22nd, 2011
- The 2nd Phoenix Type-In
- Swiss Meeting
- Free to a Good Home
- Call for mail fiends
- Type-In Roundup
- This Week in the Typosphere
- ▼ April (15)