Dear typospherians,
I may duly inform you on a first Swiss Typosphere Reunion, held at lake Geneva on April 9th, 2011. See the progressive reports on Retro Tech Geneva and Sommeregger's Sammelsurium.
as always, happy typing!
shordzi
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Latest news: Steve Soboroff collects typewriters of the famous ( L.A. Times story including references to the typewriter renaissance and ...
-
OK, here are two more, kind of silly indications that typewriters are all the rage: Typewriter nails Typewriter-themed hotel room
-
-
You name a subject, you name a price, and Knowles writes you a poem. ... " I love typewriters, because I purchase them from antique sto...
-
Along with a slightly oily-musty-sulpher smell and the occasional half-used eraser, many typewriters come to us with a story attached. Gary ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(72)
-
▼
April
(14)
- Anyone Still Using a Typewriter?
- The Typewriter Is Dead, Long Live The Typewriter
- Round Ribbon Results #1
- The Origin of "Typecasting"
- CBC interview with Matt Cidoni
- News Links
- Towards a multi-lingual typosphere?
- Type-in: Tacoma, WA - May 1, 2011
- Type-in: Los Angeles! May 22nd, 2011
- The 2nd Phoenix Type-In
- Swiss Meeting
- Call for mail fiends
- Type-In Roundup
- This Week in the Typosphere
-
▼
April
(14)
3 comments:
Congrats on what might be considered the first EU Type-in! Adowa and you look like you had great fun swapping typers and checking out the typewriter museum. (:
I think the Swiss faction has officially thrown down the challenge: there needs to be more video of live typing in the typosphere. Wonderfully done folks.
I will ask the library if they will, but even so I'll take some too, if only to keep an eye on my babies!
Post a Comment