I think we can find a few people to reply to this post, can't we?
Drop a (typewritten) note to:
c/o Rock Hill Herald
P.O. Box 11707
Rock Hill, SC 29731
"Please include phone numbers with your correspondence." Those of you luddites who own a phone, anyway. ;-)
Here's a delightful short piece about typewriters' continuing rise in popularity, featuring Tom Furrier of Cambridge Typewriter.
Journalist Keith Sharon is looking for meaningful letters that he'll discuss in his column. Read all about it here and write to him at:...
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
Call for submissions COLD HARD TYPE V Margin Releases: Typewritten Tales of Transgression edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- Anyone Still Using a Typewriter?
- The Typewriter Is Dead, Long Live The Typewriter
- Round Ribbon Results #1
- The Origin of "Typecasting"
- CBC interview with Matt Cidoni
- News Links
- Towards a multi-lingual typosphere?
- Type-in: Tacoma, WA - May 1, 2011
- Type-in: Los Angeles! May 22nd, 2011
- The 2nd Phoenix Type-In
- Swiss Meeting
- Free to a Good Home
- Call for mail fiends
- Type-In Roundup
- This Week in the Typosphere
- ▼ April (15)