Wednesday, August 31, 2011
"Sometimes the monkeys steal the affidavits"
Remember how the end-of-stock at the Godrej factory was the (supposed) death-knell for the typewriter? Yeah, not so much. (LA Times)
Labels:
in the news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Tom from Life in a Typewriter Shop is featured in this local-news human interest piece . His bit starts up around the 1:00 mark.
-
-
Do you type? Do you blog? Do you dabble in that weird offspring known as typecasting ? Then you, too, are part of the Typosphere. There are ...
-
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
-
Hi again, Typosphere. I know that Richard Polt has a repair-shop list (which I can't find at the moment, Richard?) I'm thinking abou...
3 comments:
Well then, between those of us here in the Typosphere and the population of India, I'd say the typewriter will be around for some time, yet.
Interesting article. Thanks!
I like the ending: "Bicycles survived after cars. Why not typewriters?"
Excellent. I like how much enthusiasm they have.
Post a Comment