Have you guys seen Jason deCaires Taylor's underwater sculptures? They're all pretty keen-o, but his The Lost Correspondent might pique your interest that much more. Now, I wonder what kind of typewriter one uses under the sea...
Learn more about Red Door here .
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
COLD HARD TYPE III Backspaces Typewritten Tales of Time Travel edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V....
Hello everyone -- back when Google redid the layout system and backgrounds, the old format I'd set up here got transferred over by some...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- On NPR, Tom Hanks admits typewriters have taken ov...
- The Typewriter (In the 21st Century)
- "Typewriter Day" page is up
- 15 vignettes, 30 (one) days.
- Sub-Aquatic Typing
- Typewriter Day 2011: Schedule of Events
- One Week Until "Typewriter Day"
- Cincinnati Type-In
- Seattle Outdoor Type-In
- Spotted at Wired: Olivetti graphics
- Isaac Asimov's strikethroughs
- Your Monthly Update
- ▼ June (12)