You might have heard something about a documentary crew doing some filming at the type-ins in L.A. and in Phoenix. They've expanded their travel plans, and have updated their presence on teh Intertubes.*
You can follow them on The Twitter at @LATypewriter, stalk them via the almighty and all-seeing Facebook, or go Old Skool CERN-Style and just visit their web site. You might even recognize a few 'spherians in the mix.
* Die-hard retronauts are still waiting for information on the nearest Western Union office or carrier pigeon roost.
Learn more about Red Door here .
I'm going to go ahead and get started gathering information, as it is never too early to do so. We are definitely going to have to set u...
COLD HARD TYPE III Backspaces Typewritten Tales of Time Travel edited by Richard Polt, Frederic S. Durbin, and Andrew V....
Hello everyone -- back when Google redid the layout system and backgrounds, the old format I'd set up here got transferred over by some...
- ► 2019 (15)
- ► 2018 (28)
- ► 2017 (26)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (59)
- ► 2012 (83)
- On NPR, Tom Hanks admits typewriters have taken ov...
- The Typewriter (In the 21st Century)
- "Typewriter Day" page is up
- 15 vignettes, 30 (one) days.
- Sub-Aquatic Typing
- Typewriter Day 2011: Schedule of Events
- One Week Until "Typewriter Day"
- Cincinnati Type-In
- Seattle Outdoor Type-In
- Spotted at Wired: Olivetti graphics
- Isaac Asimov's strikethroughs
- Your Monthly Update
- ▼ June (12)